No Prolonged Underwater Swimming or Breath Holding
Competitive and Repetitive Breath Holding Can Be Deadly
Feet First Only
Please Closely Watch Your Children At All Times
It Only Takes Seconds For Children To Drown. Your Children Are Your Responsibility!
General Pool Safety Guidelines
1. No one is allowed in the pool area without a lifeguard on duty.
2. All swimmers must shower before entering/re-entering the pool.
3. Proper swim attire must be worn at all times.
Cutoff pants, sweat pants, etc. are not permitted. Only White shirts with proper bathing suits underneath are allowed in the Leisure Pool or Whirlpool. .
4. Children of diaper wearing age must have swim diapers. Please no regular diapers.
Swim diapers are sold at the front desk,
5. No running on the deck or in the leisure pool.
6. No Horseplay.
7. Children under 6 years of age must be in arms reach of someone 15 years of age or older at all times when in the water.
8. Standing on shoulders is not permitted.
9. Water wings are not permitted.
10. Spitting is not permitted in the pool area.
11. No food, drink, gum, or chewing tobacco permitted in the pool area.
12. No glass items in the pool area.
13. Strollers are not permitted on the pool deck.
14. All swimmers must clear the pool at a lifeguard’s request.
15. Inappropriate or lewd conduct, as judged by lifeguards to be offensive to the public, will not be tolerated.
16. Mermaid Tails are not permitted at the pool.
If a participant does not comply with pool and Center policies, they may be asked to leave.
Package 1: $125 + $100 refundable deposit
Includes: A ½ sheet Birthday Cake chosen from the following themes: (Sports, Princess, Spiderman), Napkins, Plates, Cups, Forks, Matching Balloons, Punch (2 gallons) - Additional beverages may be purchased through the Community Center, Pool usage for a maximum of 25 people (2 hour maximum), and Pool Party Room for maximum of 25 people.
Package 2: $100 + $100 refundable deposit
Includes: Pool usage for a maximum of 25 people (2 hour minimum), and Pool Party Room.
…things to keep in mind.
* Reservations are required at least one week in advance!!
* Each additional person, over 25 people, must pay a daily fee for pool usage. See Daily Rates for more information.
* Daily Fee is required for people who wish to swim after the pool party is over. See Daily Rates for more information.